Nowadays, most of the Indians having their own vehicle, especially those with two-wheelers, But sometimes we forgetting the licence or RC book and face the police checking.
Now its beta versions launched, the official website of DigiLocker is www.digitallocker.gov.in. By using your mobile number you can start an account. After that, you can upload the details of your license and R.C booked Through the app civil society these details are available on all smartphones and tablets. Firstly it will be introduced to Telangana and Delhi.And also,Paying fine with online also firstly launched in these two states.
So , don’t worry about the license and R.C books that if you had forgotten while driving. You can show your phone instead of original.
How to use It
- Download DIgiLocker From Play Store
- Link Your phone number with it.
- Once downloaded, access the Issued Document section and then go to DL/RC.
- DigiLocker requires Aadhaar card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India for authentication.
- For more information Visit the Official Site : https://digilocker.gov.in