How to Copy Text From Image
Are you trying for copying text from an Image? Are you think it’s not possible? If you think it’s not possible, then I want to say that’s your mistake. Normally we can’t copy text from image is true. But we can do it by using some good software. All the operating systems such as Android, iOS, Windows are providing copy & Paste features. And we can copy image, text etc. But not text from an image. Because any text on an image is a part of that image so we can’t copy the text only. Today here I’m sharing an Android app that helps you to copy the text from an image. This kind of apps(software) termed as Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software. Let’s see more about this application.
Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner)
If you search on the Google Play Store, you can get lots of application for copy the text from an image. Text Fairy is one of the good android application that does the similar job, it helps you to copy the text from an image. Text Fairy application is currently available on Google Play Store under the productivity category of apps. App developed by Renard Wellnitz, and it has over 1 million downloads, more than 10 thousands peoples rated this app and it has an average rating of 4.3.
Sometimes we just capture photos of some notes on textbooks. But it hard to copy the text from that image. This kind of situations is regular in the case of students, teachers etc. So if you have Text Fairy app or any OCR software you can easy to copy the text and use.
How to copy text from image Using Text Fairy App
- After the installation of Text Fairy app, Open it.
- Then Select an image from your device or take the picture of the notes you want to copy.
- Then the app will scan that image, After finishing the scanning process, you can copy text from the Image and paste anywhere.
The main features of the Text Fairy app include
- The app converts an image to text.
- It corrects the viewpoint of an image.
- Using Text Fairy App, you can edit extracted text.
- The app enables users to copy extracted text into the clipboard for use in other apps
- App convert the scanned page into PDF
- It recognizes printed text from more than 50 languages.
Advantage: The main advantage of the Text Fairy app is, it is a Free Android application having a good user interface and having no ads.
Disadvantage: The drawback is, it cannot read handwriting texts.