Convert Voice to Text App for Android: Are you tired of typing? Or you have any hearing issues? both have a single solution. Nowadays, technology growing rapidly and day by day we just wondering about the performance of some technology products. The search giant Google products always special for users. Google providing its products in a very user-friendly appearance.
Today here I’m sharing a great mobile application of Google. It will convert the voice to text. The app named Live Transcribe. Especially this app designed for deaf and hard of hearing people. But anyone can use it. If you have any hearing issues, you can use this to convert the voices to text and easily get to know it. Let’s know more about the Live Transcribe app.
Convert Voice to Text with App – Live Transcribe
Live Transcribe is an Android application powered by Google. You can download this application from Google Play Store. You can find the app under the Communication category of apps on the Play Store. Live Transcribe app enables you to convert voices to texts easily. This is an accessibility app specially designed for deaf and hard of hearing.
Live Transcribe app using Google’s state-of-the-art automatic speech recognition technology to performs real-time transcription of speech and sound to text on your device screen. It supports over 70 languages and dialects. Also, Live Transcribe supporting Bilingual with the quick switch between two languages. Let’s talk about more features of the Live Transcribe app.
Live Transcribe App Features
- The Live Transcribe app supports transcription in over 70 languages and dialects
- Bilingual support with the quick switch between two languages
- Users can also reply without speaking by typing their responses within the app
- The App has Loudness and noise indicator, it shows the volume level of the speaker’s voice relative to the noise of the environment.
- The app also supports external microphones like wired headsets, Bluetooth headsets, and USB mics for better audio reception.
- Private transcripts.
More than 10 million Android users downloaded the app from Google Play Store and over 12 thousand people rated it. The Live Trascribe app has an average rating of 4.1 stars. It supports only the Android devices version above 5 and later. Live Transcribe app last updated on January 19, 2021, in Play Store.