Lok Sabha election coming soon and everyone is waiting for the election date and also the election result announcing the date. Before it begins many people wants to check voters list to confirm they are eligible for voting. Because every Indian citizen has the ability to vote if their name appears in the Voter List (also known as electoral roll). Here you will get the idea to check voter list 2019 Kerala.
The election 2019 conducting as 7 phases. And the first phase starting tomorrow (11-04-2019). In the first phase Lok Sabha election conducting in 20 states for 91 seats. The states are Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman, and Lakshadweep. The Lok Sabha election begins on April 11, 2019, and it will end on 19 May 2019. The Kerala state included in the third phase of Lok Sabha election. And it conducted on April 23, 2019. Before that, you can check voter list 2019 and confirm your name existing in voter list.
How to check voter list 2019 Kerala Online
The process is very transparent, you can check it via the official website. To check your name in the voter’s list, just visit lsgelection.kerala.gov.in website. This facility provided by the Kerala State Election Commission.
Here is how to check voter list, Step by step
- First, visit the Kerala State Election Commission website, Click here to navigate to the View Voter’s list Page.
- Here, you need to submit a form with relevant data. you should select district, local body, ward and polling station.
- First, select your District, then you can select the local body under your district. Otherwise, it will blank.
- Like that, After selecting the local body (Panchayat, Municipality, etc.). You can choose the Ward.
- Then choose your polling Station.
- At last, you need to enter a captcha for security purpose. Just enter the captcha as shown in the figure. And submit it.
After submitting the form, you can see the voters list. It contains Name, Guardian Name, House Number, House Name, Gender, Age, And election ID card number. If you want to print it, just check the checkbox right of your information and you can see a print button at the top of the list. Just click on the print button to print it.