How to Change Language in Google Chrome
Which is your default browser? is it Google Chrome, here I will give you a useful feature of it. Google Chrome is the most powerful and popular browser ever. So lots of people preferring Google Chrome as their default browser. Today, here I’m giving you some tips that help you to use Google Chrome more conveniently. The default language of chrome browser is English, if you are more comfortable in your native language or any other language, Google gives you the provision to change the language. Google supports around 120 languages for searching. You can check ” How to Use Google Voice search in Malayalam (Or any other language) ” on my earlier blog post. Now, in Google Chrome you can available lots of language choices. Let’s know how to change language in Google Chrome.
Change Language In Google Chrome
If you are using an Android device, the below steps will help you to change your Google Chrome browser language.
- Open your Chrome App, then tap on the right side corner menu icon (vertical 3 dotted menu).
- Then, it will show you a list of options.
- Tap on Settings menu, it will show the settings page of your Google Chrome.
- Here, you can change the language under the Languages option.
- Tap on Languages, it will display the preferred language and currently saved languages.
- Below, you can see Add Language option. Tap on the Add language menu and select language you want to use.
- It’s enough, the language is added to your chrome browser language list.
- You can offer to translate the page to this language.
- If you want to remove a language, just tap on the menu bar on the right side of that particular language and tap on remove.
Change Language In Google Chrome for Windows.
- If you are using a Windows PC, and you want to change your language, just follow these steps.
- Open the Google Chrome browser, tap on the menu icon placed on the right side corner.
- Click on settings from the list of options.
- In its settings page, you can see a search bar at the top. Type language on the search field.
- Then you can see the language option like below.
- Click on the Add language option appearing in blue font color.
- And choose the language from the list of language shown.
- Click on the ADD button to add that language to your language list.
- Then you can set it as your chrome browser preferred language by moving to the top.
- Also, Google Providing an option to translate the pages to this language.