Call Blocker App for Android
There is an equal importance for calling and call blocking apps. Because communicate with others is really important in our daily life. At the same time, you have the rights to decide who to talk to. Nowadays, lots of unknown calls, telemarketing calls are wasting our time. If you don’t want to pick up this kind of calls, you can reject or block them. For that, you need the best call Blocker app. If you are using an Android smartphone, this app will help you to block the unwanted or annoying phone calls easily. The app named Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker. Let’s see more about this application.
Call Blacklist – Call Blocker
Call Blacklist is an Android app available in Google Play Store under communication category of apps. More than 10 millions of people using this app worldwide and it has an average rating of 4.5. Call Blacklist app helps you to block both unwanted calls and SMS. It can easily block calls and messages from unwanted, private (hidden, anonymous) or unknown numbers. It has a bunch of useful features, including Call blocking, SMS blocking, Scheduled call blocking, good user interface etc.
The latest Android smartphones have this call blocking feature in its default calling app. You can check this feature on your call app settings. If you don’t have this feature, install this Call Blacklist app and stay safe.
Key Features of Call Blocker App
- You can use this Call Blacklist app to block calls and SMS using blacklist.
- You can easy to block unknown numbers or private/hidden numbers.
- App including a “Begins with” option, you can use this option to block a range of numbers.
- Block SMS from alphanumeric numbers.
- Block all calls while audio chat or VoIP call is established.
- “Whitelist” option used to prevent the block of certain people
- The app allows users to “Schedule”: specify a time to block calls or messages.
- “Log” of blocking, Turn on/off the blacklist.