Google Pay, earlier it named as Tez is a UPI based Payment system powered by Google. From its launching, Google providing lots of offers, rewards and more. With google pay, we can make money transfer like sending messages. Its functionality, options are very user-friendly and anyone can easy to get it. Google Pay is a UPI based payment system, so we need to register it with our registered mobile number in respective bank accounts. So we can request, pay, send messages via Google Pay with any friends in our contact list. Also, mobile number recharge option, bill payments, Uber booking, BookMyshow, and more options are available in Google pay. Google now partnered with IRCTC( Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation ) and providing the feature to book Train tickets online. This facility is available on both Android and iOS platforms. Let’s know how to book train tickets via Google Pay.
Book Train Tickets via Google Pay
Google Pay India lets users to buy, cancel, and check train ticket status easily. It uses information provided by the IRCTC. With Google Pay app, you can view and Book train tickets up to 4 months in advance. For booking train tickets, you need an IRCTC account as well.
- First, open the Google Pay app and move to Bussiness section and tap on Trains chat head.
- Then tap on New ticket.
- And Search for trains by origin, destination, and date for travel and it will show a list of trains as per your search criteria.
- After searching your train, then check availability.
- Next, find the class you want to travel in and choose it.
- After confirming the station, then tap OK.
- After that, you need to enter your IRCTC account details, if you don’t already have an IRCTC account, app will provide you the link to create a new one.
- Next, enter the passenger information and confirm the booking information, then tap Continue
- Next payment option, select a payment method and tap Proceed to continue
- Then, enter your UPI PIN, following which you will be taken to IRCTC website
- Now, Enter your IRCTC password and the Captcha
- Tap Submit and your ticket will be booked. Now you can see a confirmation on screen.
If you have any doubt, just check it on Google Pay app. Otherwise, click here to visit the Google Pay help page.