Book Season Train Ticket On The UTS App: Indian Railways is one of the world’s largest railway networks. There are millions of people are used Indian railway for traveling. Among them, the majority of people travel on local trains regularly. For such people, they should probably get a season ticket to save money. Season Ticket is normally issued Monthly/ Quarterly. It is for those who travel daily to their workplace from home and perform a major portion of the journey by Local Trains. In earlier, you have needed to wait at the railway station ticket counter to get a season ticket. But now, you can easily get it by the app named UTS. UTS on a mobile app is an Indian Railways official android mobile ticketing app to book unreserved train tickets. This app is available for Android, IOS and Windows phones. The passenger can book the paperless ticket through this mobile application and ticket will be delivered in the mobile application itself. The passenger can travel without taking a hard copy of the ticket.
Presently the mobile application provides the following services.
- Booking of Journey ticket, Season ticket, and Platform ticket
- Cancellation of Suburban ticket.
- Issue/Renew Season ticket.
- Check R-Wallet balance.
- Surrender of R-Wallet.
- User profile management.
- Booking History.
This article provides the steps to booking a season train ticket through the UTS app.
Steps to book a paperless season train ticket on the UTS app
- First of all, Open the UTS app on your phone
- Then, click the Login button on the top-right on Android. While on iPhone click on the rectangle with a right arrow on your screen.
- Enter your credentials
- Then tap on Book Ticket
- Tap on Season Ticket option from the list
- Select the Book & Travel (Paperless)
- Tap Issue Ticket. In iPhone, it is labeled as Ticket Issue
- For renew your ticket, simply tap Renew Ticket on Android or Ticket Renew on iPhone and enter the UTS number mentioned on your old season ticket.
- Then select the station where you want to book from under the From Station
- Under To Station, select your destination.
- Then click on Done button
- On the next screen, you have to provide the duration of the season ticket, which class you want to travel, etc..
- Next, enter your complete address
- Then tap on Done button
- Tap Get Fare and select a payment gateway.
- Tap on Book Ticket.
- Click on Accept
- Then, tap on Make Payment.
- Now you can see the ticket in the app.