Best WhatsApp chat translator app for Android: WhatsApp is a well-known messaging app. This app is used by a large number of people all over the world. WhatsApp allows users to communicate in a variety of languages. WhatsApp allows you to communicate with anyone. Some languages may be uncomfortable for us at times. Here, a chat translator app is required. Here I’m sharing a chat translator app it will helps you to translate WhatsApp chats.
This language translator can be used for both text and image translation. App named Hi Translate – Chat translator, it allow you to translate between any languages, including English and Arabic. When travelling or negotiating throughout the world, you’ll come across people who speak other languages, and you’ll need to translate a wide range of documents. With this app, you can quickly get translation results by taking documents, menus, and street signs. This app makes you worry-free in foreign countries.
Hi Translate App – WhatsApp chat translator app
Hi Translate is a language translator for text and image translation. Language talk and voice, as well as WhatsApp and messenger, are all free translators that allow you to translate all languages, including English to Arabic and many more.
- Faster translation with less data
- More than 100 languages are supported.
- Voice translation and offline mode are both available.
- Translation in camera.
- Cross-application Translation – With the floating ball, you can translate in any app. Without boundaries, you can chat and read.
- Text Translation – Text Translation For phrases and words, real-time text translation is available.
- Image Translation – By taking a picture and pushing the button, it can recognise and translate text in images automatically, and it can also distinguish 18 languages.
- Voice Translation – Real-time voice translation to both text and audio.
- Offline translation – Even in offline mode, it is possible to translate. There are no network restrictions.
- Conversation Translation – Simultaneously speak in each other’s language when talking one-on-one with a foreigner.
Also Read: How to Convert Video or Audio without installing an App – Online Video Converter
Languages supported for chat translation:
English, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Kannada, Gujarati, Malayalam, Punjabi, Chinese, Spanish, Castellano, Arabic, Malay/Bahasa Melayu, Portuguese, Russian, French, German, Hausa, Japanese, Persian, Swahili, Javanese, Thai, Indonesian, Turkish, Nepali, Vietnamese, Korean, Italia