Best Railway App, A useful Offline application
When we choose we train for traveling, we may suffer because of lots of issues. In India, a huge number of people are choosing train for traveling daily. But every day the trains are may be late or canceled. The only solution is to know the train status instantly. If the train is late, then plan another way for back to home from the office. Sometimes, we are traveling a train and we need to know the status of another train. While traveling on a train, it is difficult to get the proper internet connection. So we need a best railway app, most of the applications are given the train status only when the device having an active internet connection. But, the first time an android application offering this services in offline mode. App named Where is my Train: Indian Railway & PNR Status.
Let’s know more details of Where is my Train: Indian Railway & PNR Status
Without network connection or GPS, the ‘Where is my Train’ app gives live train status and up-to-date schedules from Indian Railways. This is not only for checking for train status. It also helps users to check IRCTC seat availability, fares, PNR status tracking and setting destination alarms etc. Lots of useful features are available in this offline application. We may confuse, how to update train status while offline. But this app proves it, and the app has 5 million above users now and most of them are gives the 5-star review for this app and also gives great feedbacks. Now, Where is my Train app is a highest rated travel app in India.
The Main feature of this best railway app is it works in both online and offline mode. Also, it does not kill battery life. And the app size is too small when we compared to other apps.
Features of Where is my Train app mentioned on Google Play Store
- The Where is my Train app gives instant train status.
- If the device is in offline mode, it works perfectly.
- Users are able to share current train location with friends or family.
- While traveling user can set Alarm to wake up at a fixed time before the railway station arrives.
- The user can get information on coach position and seat/berth layout before the user leaves the train.
- It shows platform numbers for boarding and intermediate stations wherever available.
- Check seat availability and fares of IRCTC.
- Check latest PNR status and predictions.
This may be really useful for you. Use this app and get live updates.