Best Election Video Editing App: In our present generation, video contents have more priority than text posts and others. The visuals can easily send messages to the audience. And it convincing quickly. We can edit videos using PC, Laptop, also in mobile devices. Mobile is handier than all other devices. We can shoot videos on our mobile phone and also we can do the editing process is with our smart Android devices. In this covid situation, Election campaigning is a difficult task. So turn it to digital it’s so easy. Election candidates and parties can create a video and promote their candidate. It helps the candidate more familiar to the public. The video editing process is a heavy task. Phones do not have the specs or power to replicate experiences like Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro. However, some apps can do basic stuff pretty well. Today here I’m sharing one of the best apps to edit election videos easily. The app is Kinemaster, here I also include some tips to edit videos using KineMaster video editing App. Let’s go for detail.
KineMaster video editor
KineMaster is the best tool for video creators. With KineMaster, we can edit videos easily. It contains lots of useful features and a very user-friendly app. Kinemaster is a free app but free KineMaster does not have all features, the free version contains the watermark.
Also Read: Hero ISL 2020 Live Streaming – Watch ISL 2020 Online for Free
KineMaster delivers the ability to create professional video content without requiring a laptop or desktop computer, that’s why most of mobile phone users more preferring KineMaster as their video editing tool. KineMaster only works on the devices that have the Android version 4.2 and above.
Visit KineMaster Website to know more about KineMaster App
Steps to Edit videos using KineMaster video editing App
Install the App from Google Play Store, if you are not installed it on your device already.
- Tap New Project to create a project.
- Tap on the Media icon to select the video, images, or backgrounds for your project.
- To add music, Tap Audio. You can choose from recordings or music from your device.
- If you want to add your voice recording, Tap Voice to record a voice-over for your video.
- Tap Layer to add a variety of items to your project.
- If you want to add additional items like fonts, overlays, music. sound effects to enhance your project, Tap Asset Store to access the KineMaster Asset Store, here you can download a variety of additional items, such as royalty-free music, fonts, overlays, sound effects, animations, and more.
- After completing the video, you can export and save it to your device Gallery, or to share it via, YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, or other services.
If you want to know more about KineMaster video editing tools, Here I will provide the link to access KineMaster detail Guide to edit videos.