Backup Phone Contacts easily using Easy Backup – Contacts Export and Restore App
At the early stage of mobile phones, we use it only for calling purpose. But mobile phone use developed rapidly, and now it is an essential gadget in our life. And now, we can connect with people from all over the world. In the case of Android mobile device, it has lots of useful applications are available on Market. Now, Mobile phones have lots of use, but calling is also an important feature in a smartphone. Today, here I’m sharing an app that helps you to handle your contacts very well. App named Easy Backup it used to Backup Phone Contacts easily, let’s know more about Easy Backup Android app.
Easy Backup – Contacts Export and Restore
Easy Backup is an Android app developed by Simpler Apps. Currently, this application is available on Google Play Store with good user reviews. More than 500 thousands of people using this app worldwide. The app last updated on June 12, 2018, listed under Productivity category of apps in Play Store. App content rated age 3+. And it is available in 15 different languages. The easy Backup app has a good user interface. So users can use it easily.
The Easy Backup app also known as Simpler Backup app providing the simplest way to backup and restore your contacts straight from your phone. You can backup your contacts in a hassle-free manner. Just a single tap is required for backup all your contacts as Vcard file. You can send the backup file through email. And save it safely on your mailbox. At any time you can easily restore the contacts using the saved .vcard file.
Key features of Simpler Backup app Listed below
- Offline Backup supported. Users can back up contact, that did not require an active internet connection.
- There is no need to sync to any server. Just email yourself the backup file.
- The user can easy to restore their contacts using .vcf file.
- The user can Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard).
- App Quickly export your backups to Dropbox, Google Drive, SD Card
- Users are able to move contacts between accounts (Google, Exchange, Gmail, Address Book).