Apple pay service UAE
Apple Pay is a service and it can be used anywhere that uses a contactless payment terminal. You can use Apple pay to do shopping, Apple pays access via a mobile application or via Website. Everyone using the credit card or debit card to make purchases. But the Apple pay service is very easy when compared with these payment systems and also much secure than all other payment options. And now, here I describe Apple pay service UAE.
Set up Apple Pay Service in UAE
- This Apple Pay Service need iPhone 6 or later with iOS 11 or late.
- Selected Region should be UAE
- First of all, you just open up the Wallet app on your iPhone.
Or go to Settings >> “Wallet & Apple Pay”.
- Then you need to add your card details and your code, It supported Cards from Mashreq, Emirates NBD, Emirates Islamic, HSBC, Standard Chartered, or RAKBANK. Then setup is complete by adding a card. After you added your card, next step is a verification process through your bank.
- You can then choose the settings as you like.
For example: Allowing access when the device is locked.
- You can also scan in boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons and reward cards to save it in your wallet.
- Other Supported Devices – iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 with iOS 11 or later or Mac introduced in or after 2012 running macOS Sierra or later and Touch ID on MacBook Pro Touch Bar or Apple Watch.
How to Use Apple Pay
When you make a purchase, hold your device(iPhone) near the retailer’s contactless payment terminal. Your iPhone will request you to confirm your purchase by using either Touch ID or your Passcode. After that, the payment is complete. That means you can make payment in less than one minute. Source: gulfnews