Android Video Call Recorder – Screen Recorder App
The screen recorder apps are used for various purposes. In the case of mobile phone screen recorder, we can record the important settings changes on our phone, or record video call if official chat or personal with friends or family and make fun. Some people love video recording as a time pass but the truth is, this can be used as a powerful tool if you want to reveal the true face of someone or use the recorded event as an evidence to seek punishment for the guilty also. The app named ‘DU Recorder – Screen Recorder, Video Editor, Live’ is used as Android Video Call recorder.
The DU Recorder is absolutely amazing and the features such as screen capture, android video call recorder, video editor and no rooting needed, DU Recorder provides an easy way to record screen videos, like game videos, video calls, live shows and more, and these features make it highly useful. If you love recording videos and really want to try something new and exciting, this app can be useful. DU Recorder is a free, stable, high-quality screen recorder app.
The main advantage of DU Recorder app is, it completely free and not contains ads. And give high-quality audio without time limit. The app is currently available on Google Play Store and has good user reviews, more than 10 million installs.
DU Recorder App Features mentioned on Google Play Store
Screen Recording Features
- Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available; support for HD video
- Pause/resume screen recording
- Enable front camera (facecam)
- Record external sound
- Control screen recording through floating window or notification bar; hide floating window for frameless video
- Display click operations in the screen recording
- Shake the device to stop recording screen
- Alternative storage location: Internal storage / SD card
- Brush: Touch screen to draw
- Using a Wi-Fi-connected computer, download videos and screenshots to your computer
- GIF maker: A GIF recorder helps you record screen as GIF
- Live creator: Livestream your screen to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch with DU Recorder
Video Editor Features
- Trim video / Remove the middle part of video
- Merge videos: Combine mutiple videos into one
- Add background music to video
- Adjust the volume of video
- Add subtitles to video
- Add intro and outro to video
- Add background picture to vertical video
- Change speed of video
- Rotate video
- Crop video
- Convert video to GIF
Screenshots and Image Editing Features
- Use notification bar or floating window to take a one-click screenshot.
- Stitch Images: Smartly combine several images into one.
- Blur Image: Pixelate the image to cover areas you do not want to show.
- Crop Image: Keep only the part of the image you want.