Android messenger App “Android Messages” enables to Send SMS from a computer
We have to do lots of works on our smartphone. Sometimes we use smartphones to complete official works as well. In a smartphone, we can do many things that we have done by using a computer. Just think opposite wise, what are we done by using a computer as we usually use for mobile phones. We use our mobile phone for sending SMS, make phone calls etc. Most of the people never use a computer for making phone calls and SMS because it has fewer options available. Today here I’m sharing a way to send SMS by using your computer. Lots of WhatsApp users using WhatsApp web service. Like that we have an option available for connecting our Android messenger app Android messages app to the web. The Messages for web service enables you to connect your message app to a computer and you can send SMS to your friends and family without accessing your mobile phone.
Messages for web
Android messages is a very common application. In most of the Android devices, it is a preinstalled application. This Android messages application developed by the search giant Google. We can send SMS by using this application without having internet. That means we can chat with others in offline mode is possible. SMS charges as per your internet service provider. Most of the telecom operators brings daily free 100 SMS in unlimited recharge pack. If you take any unlimited plans, you can send free SMS by using this user-friendly application. It has lots of good features as well. Now Google introduced a feature that enables text from web to any contact with Android Messages application. The service name is Message for Web.
The Android messages app is your default messaging application, you can simply use Android messages web service. The new feature supports a number of web browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge etc. It works just like WhatsApp for Web service. So to work this function perfectly, you need an internet connection on your phone and the connecting PC. Like WhatsApp for Web, the connecting process is really simple. Just scan the QR Code and connect on Web.
Here are the steps to send SMS from PC with Android message app
- First, you install the latest version of the Android message app. If it already installed, ensure you have the latest version of the application., i.e. 3.3.043.
- Go to https://messages.android.com on the computer or other devices you want to text from. You’ll see QR code on the right side of this page.
- Open up Android Messages app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the three dots on the top-right corner.
- Select Messages for Web from the shortlist.
- Then, tap on Scan QR Code option.
- Next, Scan the QR code shown on the PC’s screen using your phone.
- You will immediately see a notification “Connected to Messages for web” once the setup is complete, and the list of signed-in computers in the “Messages for web” settings.