Get a healthy and strong body is difficult in today’s lifestyle. Sometimes we don’t think about our health and eat more junky foods. And the laziness way of life makes us unhealthy people. Start a workout and get an active life. Lots of people going to the gym for bodybuilding. If you are worried about your health and you don’t have that much of money spend to a Gym, then choose the best mobile app for your health. Lots of Android and iOS applications are available for workout and practice healthy habits. Today here I’m sharing Google’s health and activity tracking app named Google Fit ( Android Fit ). Let’s know more about this application.
Android Fit App ( Google Fit)
Google Fit app also is known as Android Fit. Lots of workout applications are available in the market with different kinds of workouts. But Google Fit is a unique application. A person can’t find what kind of workout he/she needs. Google Fit help you to choose what kind of activity you need to choose. Google Fit worked with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Heart Association (AHA). You can sync Google Fit with some popular apps like Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, MapMyFitness, Mindbody, and Headspace. Also syncing with some Life Fitness exercise equipment like Xiaomi Mi bands.
Google Fits track your workouts and provide you instant insights when you walking/ exercising. Android Fit using your Android phone’s sensors to record your speed, pace, route, and more. Making a healthy heart and mind is very hard but Google Fit helps you to easy the process. You can set a goal and try to workout for achieving it. Based on your activity and goal progress, Google Fit will help you adjust them so you can keep challenging yourself to achieve a healthy heart and mind.
How to Use Google Fit App
- Install Google Fit ( Android Fit ) from Google Play Store.
- Sync with your Google account. Then it collects and shows some of your information like name, date of birth, etc.
- Add your weight and height to start to activate your account.
- Turn on Instant activity tracking on Google Fit.
- Then it asks you to turn on your location.
- Next, Google fit will show you 2 Goals to improve your health. Such as Move minutes and Heart Points.
- Then it will show the details of these goals. Tap next to continue.
- After setting all this, the app will show your activities.
- You can check the activities per day/week/month.