How to add stickers to WhatsApp App Easily
WhatsApp, presently the most favorite messenger platform of the people living around the world. We know that technology developing day by day. Every day a new product will launch on the market. Every field facing a competition to achieve the first place. You can see the same in communication platform, new social media platforms are born every day, we can see a higher competition in this field. WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, Telegram are messenger apps. But most of the people are considering WhatsApp as their primary social media platform. Because it has a wide range of users. WhatsApp special features are the reason to place WhatsApp at a topmost position in users mind. WhatsApp recently introduced a new feature, WhatsApp Stickers (WAStickers). Already I have shared some helpful articles about this topic. But today here I’m sharing you with steps to add stickers to WhatsApp App easily. WhatsApp providing a simple method to add stickers to WhatsApp App.
Steps to Add Stickers to WhatsApp App
- Open your WhatsApp app and just choose a particular chat window of your friend or a group chat.
- Usually, you are entering your message contents on the text field and tap on the emoji icon placed on the left side of the text field to access emoji icons.
- To access stickers, as a first step, you need to tap on the emoji icon.
- Next, tap on the stickers icon placed on the bottom section of emoji lists.
- Here, you can see the stickers you are already added to your WhatsApp app.
- To add sticker packs, tap the Add icon placed on the right side of the keyboard.
- Then appear a popup with available stickers packs to download. You can see the file size of the sticker packs at the right side of sticker pack name.
- Also, you can see a download icon at the right of all sticker packs.
- Tap on the download icon to download the sticker pack you want. A green check mark will appear once the download is complete.
- Within seconds, the sticker pack will be added to your My Stickers list.
- You can find and tap to send the sticker to anyone on your WhatsApp chat. When you tap on a sticker, it will send automatically to the recipient.
If you want to know more, visit WhatsApp official page
Only Few Sticker Packs are Available On WhatsApp. If you want to add more from an external source, Follow the Below Steps:
- In WhatsApp available Stickers list, you can see only a few sticker packs. If you want to get more, scroll to reach the bottom of Stickers page and click on the link GET MORE STICKERS.
- If you are an Android user, It will navigate you to Google Play Store.
- You can see the Keyword “WAStickerApps” on the search bar and the related list of apps on Google Play Store
- Under that, you can see some category of icons like Malayalam, birthday, Romantic etc.
- When you tap on a particular icon, Google Play Store Shows stickers app contains stickers on that particular category.
- If you click on Malayalam, Google Play shows a list of stickers apps containing Malayalam content stickers.
- Find the app and install it. Then you can create or add stickers packs to your WhatsApp app using that particular app.