What is Ad blocker and How to Manage It?
Today everyone using internet facility. For anything we just ask for Google or any other search engine. So in a day, multiple times we use browser applications. Are you observe the functionality or the available options on your browser app. Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge are the most popular browser applications. Are you hear about Ad blocker? Ad blocker is a content filtering extension and it allows users to prevent page elements, such as advertisements, from being displayed. We can disable/enable Ad blocker extension completely for a browser or for particular websites. Today here I’m sharing how to disable/enable Adblocker on Your Browser and also for a particular website.
How to Disable Ad blocker extension on a Browser app
- First, Open your browser.
- Then navigate to the settings page.
- Open its Extensions or Add-ons page.
- Then Locate the AdBlock extension or add-on.
- Toggle to remove the check mark (or click Disable).
- After that, restart your browser.
In the case of Google Chrome, It has a default adblocker for good user experience and users did not need to install it. If you want to enable/disable the Adblocking for all websites, Just navigate to the browser settings and enable/disable it. To clear, I will give you the steps below.
- Open the Browser.
- Click on the menu icon placed on the top right corner of your browser (Three dotted icon).
- Click Settings and navigate to the settings page.
- Then Scroll down and click on Advanced to show advanced options.
- Click on content settings and then click on Ads.
- Toggle to enable or disable the Adblocker option.
- Also here you can see ads blocked and allowed websites list.
How to Disable/Enable Ads for a Specific Website
- Open Your browser and then open the website.
- In its address bar, you can see a green color padlock icon on the left side(Only visible in https secure sites otherwise you can see Not secure with info icon ).
- Then Click on Site settings. You can see a list of options there.
- Just Scroll down and find Ads. Just click on the drop-down menu at the right of Ads option. In the default case, it Blocked. You can change if you want to allow it.