Coronavirus Spreading all over the world. People dying with this disease. The most developed countries America, Italy all are in a very bad situation. India is currently under lockdown to stop spreading COVID 19. In this situation, we should take care of some safety measures. Everyone should wash hands with soap and water frequently, always use a mask when to go out to the market or anywhere, and also carry a sanitizer as well. Our Government of India recently released an application named Aarogya Setu. A Coronavirus Tracking App. This application will help you to avoid visits near any COVID 19 patients. Let’s know more about this application.
Coronavirus Tracking App Aarogya Setu
Aarogya Setu is the official Coronavirus tracking application of the India Government. It helps to prevent the spreading of Coronavirus in our country. The app warns users if they crossed paths with any Coronavirus infected people recently. The app has been developed by the central government and NIC eGov Mobile Apps. And currently, the Aarogya Setu app is available for both Android and iOS users.
The App is aimed at expanding the initiatives of the Government of India, particularly the Department of Health, in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19. The app working based on location and user data, to make it work properly, the app requires more data from different locations.
It also includes features such as Self Assessment Test and a complete list of helpline numbers over the country. There’s also a Twitter feed that keeps showing all the latest tweets Ministry of Health.
How to Use Aarogya Setu App
- Install the Aarogya Setu app from App store
- Open the app and choose your language
- Next, Register with the Aarogya Setu app by a tap on the Register Now button on the information page.
- You should allow all the necessary permissions include location and Bluetooth access.
- Next, Enter your phone number and submit
- You will get an OTP, enter it manually or the app will detect this automatically.
- Then the app will ask you for some information such as name, age, sex, travel history in the last 30 days.
- Enter all information and tap submit.
- After that, the app will show you the risk you have. Or it says You are Safe.