Check your Aadhaar Authentication records and confirm it not misused.
Aadhaar is an important and essential document for all Indian citizen. An Aadhaar card possessing a 12-digit unique identification number generated by UIDAI (unique identification authority of India). And Aadhaar contains our biometric and demographic information so we use the Aadhaar as our primary identification card. India government declared that all Indian citizens mandatory to link Aadhaar number to the bank accounts, income tax records, Phone number, insurance policies, Employee provident fund, Pension accounts and so on. Aadhaar card usage is increasing day by day. And the risk factors also increase linearly. So you should take care of your Aadhaar is important. You can chek your Aadhaar authentication history through uidai website.
UIDAI securely stores our biometric records. And UIDAI provides all the related service of Aadhaar. If your Aadhaar card was lost, you can download your Aadhaar card via UIDAI online portal. Like that you can also check your Aadhaar card authentication history. You can check that records to confirm it’s not misused.
Following these simple steps and check your Aadhaar card authentication history through UIDAI website.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI – https://uidai.gov.in
- Then you can see Aadhaar Authentication History link below Aadhaar services on website home page.
- Click on Aadhaar Authentication History.
- It directed to another page, here you can see a form.
- You need to enter your 12 Digit UID and a security code appearing below on a captcha.
- The click on Generate OTP button.
- Then it sends an OTP to your registered mobile number with Aadaar.
- On the next page, Aadhaar Notification Setting page you need to select the Authentication Type by selecting from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose the start and end date using the integrated calendar for which you want to check the history.
- Then enter the number of records and the one time password in its corresponding box and click on Submit button to submit the form.
- After completing these steps UIDAI displays the Aadhaar Authentification history records with date, time,
- type ID and authentication type etc.
- Then you can check the records and confirm it not misused by others.