Today we are all using atm cards for transactions. Use of atm cards the transactions really easier. So the availability of atm counters is high now. Nowadays bank account hacking is a common news.Lots of peoples are the victim of this. But peoples are not aware of it.So keep your bank credentials
safely. If just an accident you lose your atm debit cards or in case your card is stolen, for your security you should cancel your atm debit card instantly. Today we discussed how to block SBI ATM debit card instantly through online. If you block your atm card by directly through the bank it's so time-consuming process.
Some simple steps to make the cancellation process of your atm debit card through online.
- Log in to the official site of SBI by Click here ( www.onlinesbi.com) by using your net banking username and password.
- Click on "e-Services" tab it shows a next view page. Some navigation links show on the left side of the page just click on "ATM Card Services".
- It navigates to an another page and it has 5 options, the first option is Block ATM Card, Click on it.
- Select your Account, under which you want to block your ATM Debit Card.
- All the Active and blocked cards will be displayed now. You will be shown the first 4 and last 4 digits of the card(s).
- Select the Card, you wish to block and click "Submit". Completely read and verify the details and confirm.
- Select the mode of authentication as either SMS OTP or your profile Password.
- On the next screen, enter the OTP password /Profile password as chosen earlier and Click "Confirm".
- A success message would be displayed with a Ticket No. after successful blocking of your ATM Debit Card. Note this Ticket No. for future reference.